Monday, May 21, 2012

Exotic animals dealer



The following is a personal anecdote from Johnson Malone, a powerful and well-respected King in Butlr. I, his lowly mechanical manservant, his 'robotic butler' has taken the liberty of transcribing it for him and publishing it on the net for his various admirers to read. It is a glimpse into the life of a royalty– rich, famous, and living the dream.

I woke up this morning to the gentle chirping of my Micronesian Kingfisher birds outside my window. I bought them yesterday for a hefty price from a rare and exotic animals dealer named Girabaldi. He was a funny, mustached man who specializes in exotic birds. Normally he doesn’t make house calls, especially to private islands, but he made an exception for me when I offered to fly him over in my new RAH-66 Comanche helicopter.
You know, rare animal dealers are an odd breed. When speaking with Girabaldi I couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to deal in the rare and exotic animals. It’s funny, I began to think of the odd requests he must get and the all the bizarre locations he must go to gather up his inventory. During the conversation he mentioned trips to Ecuador, Brazil, and Somalia to capture specific species of birds. It was hard to imagine this little mustached fellow tramping through rainforests and jungle, tracking down rare birds. Anyways, it all made me think maybe I’d like to try my hand at rare animal dealing. I asked (my) Butlr Bot what he thought of it the idea; he told me it was easily possible and booked me a trip to the Brazilian rainforests and hired a group of world renown poachers to help me track, capture, (but not kill!) the rare animals I desire. I think first I will go for a Capuchin Monkey . . . 
-Johnson P. Malone (King in Butlr) 



Sketch out your own millionaire fantasy. Join the Butlr aristocracy now

No comments:

Post a Comment